Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- A bowl of boiled noodles or rice vermicelli (quantity will depend on how much you plan to eat)
- Vegetables can be varied as per preference. We added following and spinach and capsicum did good 🙂
-1 diced carrot
-1 diced potato
-2 sliced onion
-1 tomato chopped into small pieces
– 1 small bowl of spinach leaves
-1/2 capsicum sliced into small pieces
-1.5 boneless Chicken breast cut into small pieces
– Soya sauce, Pepper as per taste
- Add cooking oil to the pan and sauté the onions till light brown
- Add chopped tomato and capsicum and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Add diced carrot and potato and cook for about another 5 mins
- Mix all the vegetables well
- Add spinach and mix well and cook for 2 minutes
- Add chicken to the pan and mix them all together
- Add the soya sauce and add water as required. The quantity of water depends upon the thickness of soup you would want.
- Let the soup simmer on low heat till it boils.
- Once it boils, is ready to serve. Put boiled noodles/vermicelli in the bowl and soup to it.
Enjoy the soup 🙂